Thursday, October 11, 2018

Reserect

The definition of Resurect according to the internets...

res·ur·rect
[ˌrezəˈrekt]
 
VERB
resurrects (third person present) · resurrected (past tense) · resurrected (past participle) · resurrecting (present participle)
restore (a dead person) to life.
"he was dead, but he was resurrected"
synonyms:
raise from the dead · restore to life · bring back to life · revive
  • revive the practice, use, or memory of (something); bring new vigor to.
    "the deal collapsed and has yet to be resurrected"

So it appears that is what is happening with this space. 
Lately I've felt like I have things to say...specifically last night as I was falling asleep. 
But these things I feel that I have to say...I do not necessarily want to say to other specific humans.  I have humans to speak to if I feel the need...these are more thoughts that I just want to get out of my head...and put out there. 
Part of me wants other people to read/hear them...more so people I don't know personally.  Maybe throw in some comments....advice...or thoughts of your own...or not. 

SO..lets see where this goes. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment