Thursday, April 18, 2019

When will it stop...

Work drama continues....

Its amazing how grown ass adults can act like children.

How do people like this get hired....who interviewed them?

I honestly feel that certain people have been hired out of desperation.  There is NO way in hell that after speak with this specific person that we actually thought the hire was a good idea.

I can't see how this employee could have faked it through an interview without their true colors coming out.

On any given day after speaking with this person for 5 minutes my head is spinning and wants to explode.

I have been in work for over half the day now...there is one co-worker...and ONLY one...who hasn't acknowledged that I am even in the building.

I can feel the hostility in the air.

Side note...this person will be happy to hear that I won't be in the office on Monday.  I have a long three day weekend...which is much needed and deserved.

I am hoping that our office staff will be permanently DOWN one person when I get back.

I have heard rumor that its in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment