Monday, June 3, 2019

The Last Two Months...



The last two months are a blur.

I have been in another office training a new employee. 

I have felt completely displaced. 

The training went really well...mostly because the girl I was training is intelligent. 

However I have learned some things about our main office.  (I work out of a remote satellite office...kinda alone)

There is a employee at the main office that on one really likes.  And for good reason.  The person has become too big for their britches...is rude...and kinda a jerk.

I was at our main office longer than I anticipated.  But training was going well and I was enjoy the banter and socialize with the remaining office people.  The problem employee actually asked me on Friday when I was returning to the satellite office and if I didn't want to return they would be my seat there. 

NO...NOPE...HELL NO

That's not how this works.

I have seniority over this person.  However this person NEVER listens to me. 

By the time I left on Friday I was seeing red and wanted to scream.  I was then incredibly irritated all weekend...and I'm irritated that I left this person get to me. 

I am thankful that for the most part I am away from that office this week....with the except of two appointments later in the week. But I won't be staying there after the appointments are over.

ALSO...the person who was crying and complaining that I was mean all the time...got fired. 
I didn't fire her.
Who's mean now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment