Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Stress be GONE!





An amazing thing happened yesterday.

I had a quiet, productive day, I left work at a reasonable time and went to the gym.  When I got home I still had energy and was in a good mood.

That hasn't happened in a long time.   I haven't felt that good in a long time.

Its funny how when you remove negativity from your life....even for one day (with the promise of more days to follow) that you life suddenly is better.   You feel lighter. 

I did make some connections at the main office.  Formed some bonds.  I have some feelings about not being there anymore.  I have concerns that I will loose those bonds...honestly I fear loosing my status there.  I feel like I have been built up alittle.  I have saved the day a few times, been a counselor and mentor. 

I feel like people tend to forget the good things you do when you don't see them for a while. 

Plus I'm not there every day now to wow them with my level head and knowledge. 

I can't have it both ways though. 

I would much rather have stress free days with no drama.

I have that back now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment